Thursday, November 29, 2012

misadventures

It's been an interesting couple of days.
tree climber
unrelated picture is unrelated

We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner, but then I succumbed to a stomach bug and spent the better part of the night throwing up. Thankfully, I had my husband around home from work the next day (and then the rest of the weekend), so I could actually stay in bed and recover.
Yesterday morning, I woke up and rolled over in bed. When I stopped rolling, the room kept spinning around me. Getting up didn't improve things - on the contrary, I actually ended up getting motion-sick from the spinning (nausea, as it turns out, often occurs with vertigo). I cancelled all the plans I had for the day, D arranged to work from home, and I made an appointment to see my doctor. I started feeling better around lunchtime, and by the time I went to my 3:30pm appointment, I was feeling perfectly fine. Go figure.
I felt pretty good today... I wonder which part of me is going to break tomorrow!

1 comment:

bethany actually said...

I'm sorry our plans had to be cancelled, but I'm glad you're feeling better now. See you Saturday!